31. M. Elbakhshwan, W. Doniger, C. Falconer, M. Moorehead, C. Parkin, C. Zhang, K. Sridharan and A. Couet “Corrosion and Thermal Stability of CrMnFeNi High Entropy Alloy in Molten FLiBe Salt” Sci Rep 9, 18993 (2019)
30. M. Moorehead, K. Bertsch, M. Niezgoda, C. Parkin, M. Elbakhshwan, K. Sridharan, C. Zhang, D. Thoma and A. Couet “High-throughput synthesis of Mo-Nb-Ta-W high-entropy alloys via additive manufacturing” Materials & Design, In Press, November 2019
29. K. E. Nygren, Z. Yu, F. Rouillard and A. Couet ” Effect of sample thickness on the oxidation and carburization kinetics of 9Cr-1Mo steel in high and atmospheric pressure CO2 at 550 °C” Corrosion Science, In Press, October 2019.
28. M. Elbakhshwan, Y. He, T. Kim, L. He, Z. Yu and A. Couet “UV induced oxide deposition on zirconium alloys in high temperature water” Materials Letters, Vol. 257, December 2019, 126726.
27. A. Kareer, J.C. Waite, B. Li, A.Couet, D.E.J.Armstrong and A.J. Wilkinson “Short communication: ‘Low activation, refractory, high entropy alloys for nuclear applications” Journal of Nuclear Materials, Vol. 526, December 2019, 151744
26. A. Couet L. Borrel J. Liu J. Hu C. Grovenor “An integrated modeling and experimental approach to study hydrogen pickup mechanism in zirconium alloys” Corrosion Science August 2019.
25. Zefeng Yu, Chenyu Zhang, Paul M.Voyles, Lingfeng He, XiangLiu, KellyNygren and Adrien Couet “Microstructure and microchemistry study of irradiation-induced precipitates in proton irradiated ZrNb alloys” Acta Materialia, August 2019.
24. Taeho Kim, Seunghyun Kim, Yunju LeeNamdong Kim, Chi Bum Bahn, Adrien Couet, Ji Hyun Kim “A study on the relationship between electronic structure and corrosion characteristics of zirconium alloy in high-temperature hydrogenated water” Corrosion Science, Vol. 157, pp. 180-188, August 2019.
23. Zefeng Yu and Adrien Couet ”Nb redistribution of proton irradiated Zr1.0Nb” Annual Meeting of the American Nuclear Society, vol. 120, no. 1, June 2019.
22. C. ParkinD.J.M. King,A.J. Knowles, A. CouetData on the annealing of NbTiVZr at 1200°C with slow cooling rate” Data in Brief Vol. 24, June 2019, 103921.
21. M. Moorehead, Z. Yu, L. Borrel, J. Hu, Z. Cai, A. Couet “Comprehensive Investigation of the Role of Nb on the Oxidation Kinetics of Zr-Nb Alloys,” Corrosion Science, Vol. 155, pp. 173-181, 2019.
20. J. Mahaffey, A. Brittan, A. Guckenberger, A. Couet and K.G. Field “Evaluation of post-weld heat treatments applied to FeCrAl alloy weldments” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 515, March 2019, pp. 160-169.
19. D.J.M. KingS.T.Y. Cheung,S.A. Humphry Baker, C. Parkin, A. Couet, M.B. Cortie, G.R. Lumpkin, S.C. Middleburgh and A.J. Knowles “High temperature, low neutron cross-section high-entropy alloys in the Nb-Ti-V-Zr system” Acta Materialia, vol. 166, March 2019, pp. 435-446.
18. Z. Yu, A. Couet and M. Bachhav “Irradiation-induced Nb redistribution of ZrNb alloy: An APT study” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 516, 1 April 2019, pp. 100-110.
17. J. Mahaffey, A. Schroeder, D. Adam, A. Brittan, M. Anderson, A. Couet, and K. Sridharan, “Effect of CO and O2 impurities on Supercritical CO2 Corrosion of Alloy 625,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 3703-3714, 2018.
16. C. Falconer, W. H. Doniger, G. Zheng, R. Scarlat, K. Sridharan, and A. Couet, “Investigation of Materials Corrosion in Molten Fluoride Salts,” in 2018 Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society, Philadelphia, PA, 2018, vol. 118, pp. 1468-1471.
15. C. Parkin, M. Moorehead, Z. Yu, A. Couet, K. Sridharan, A. Savan, A. Ludwig, and C. Zhang, “Investigation of High-Entropy Alloy Compositions for Radiation Damage Resistance Applications,” in 2018 Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society and Embedded Topical Meeting: Nuclear Fuel and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, Philadelphia, PA, 2018, vol. 118, pp. 1583-1586.
14. M. Moorehead, A. Couet, J. Hu, and Z. Cai, “Progressing Zirconium-Alloy Corrosion Models Using Synchrotron XANES,” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems – Water Reactors, Portland, OR, 2017, vol. 2, pp. 565-576.
13. L. Borrel and A. Couet, “Modeling Corrosion Kinetics of Zirconium Alloys in Loss-of-Coolant Accident (LOCA),” in Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems – Water Reactors, Portland, OR, 2017, vol. 2, pp. 553-565.
12. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, A. Ambard, and D. Livigni, “In-situ electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements of zirconium alloy oxide conductivity: Relationship to hydrogen pickup,” Corrosion Science, vol. 119, pp. 1-13, 2017.
11. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, A. Ambard, and R. J. Comstock, “Hydrogen Pickup Mechanism in Zirconium Alloys,” in 18th International Symposium on Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry, Hilton Head Island, SC, 2016, pp. 312-349.
10. A. T. Motta, A. Couet, “Zirconium Alloy Corrosion and Hydrogen Pickup,” in Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society and Embedded Topical Meeting: Nuclear Fuels and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, NSFM 2016, New Orleans, LO, 2016.
9. J. Romero, J. Partezana, R. J. Comstock, L. Hallstadius, A. T. Motta, and A. Couet, “Evolution of Hydrogen Pickup Fraction with Oxidation Rate on Zirconium Alloys,” in Top Fuel Reactor Fuel Performance, Zurich, Switzerland, 2015, pp. 476-482.
8. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, and A. Ambard, “The Coupled Current Charge Compensation Model for Zirconium Alloy Fuel Cladding Oxidation: I.Parabolic Oxidation of Zirconium Alloys,” Corrosion Science, vol. 100, pp. 73-84, 2015.
7. A. T. Motta, A. Couet, and R. J. Comstock, “Corrosion of Zirconium Alloys used for Nuclear Fuel Cladding,” Annual Review of Materials Research, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 311-343, 2015.
6. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, and R. J. Comstock, “Hydrogen Pickup Measurements in Zirconium Alloys: Relation to Oxidation Kinetics,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 451, no. 1-3, pp. 1-13, 2014.
5. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, B. de Gabory, and Z. Cai, “Microbeam X-ray Absorption Near-Edge Spectroscopy study of the oxidation of Fe and Nb in zirconium alloy oxide layers,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 452, no. 1-3, pp. 614-627, 2014.
4. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, R. J. Comstock, and A. Ambard, “Oxide Electronic Conductivity and Hydrogen Pickup Fraction in Zr Alloys,” Annual Meeting on Transactions of the American Nuclear Society and Embedded Topical Meeting: Nuclear Fuels and Structural Materials for the Next Generation Nuclear Reactors, NSFM 2014, Reno, NV, 2014, pp. 845-848.
3. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, and R. J. Comstock, “Effect of Alloying Elements on Hydrogen Pickup in Zirconium Alloys,” in Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry: 17th International Symposium, STP154320120215, ASTM International, Hyderabad, India, 2013, pp. 479-514.
2. A. Couet, A. T. Motta, R. J. Comstock, and R. L. Paul, “Cold neutron prompt gamma activation analysis, a non-destructive technique for hydrogen level assessment in zirconium alloys,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 425, no. 1-3, pp. 211-217, 2012.
1. A. Couet, J.-P. Crocombette, and A. Chartier, “Atomistic study of the thermodynamic equilibrium of nano-sized helium cavities in βSiC,” Journal of Nuclear Materials, vol. 404, no. 1, pp. 50-54, 2010.